Friday 11 July 2014

Earning while doing nothing.....

Dear Reader,
Today I am posting second blog because, I am trying to see if I could earn any money doing nothing.
Unfortunately nobody gave me any money, any thing for free. I didn't do any thing.

My point here is: "You can not earn money by doing nothing..."

Until and unless we work we will not earn even a penny, that is the conclusion.

Many people think of auto pilot, is there nothing so called auto pilot and earn money ................ NO!

So,
Try finding a job, you don't have to like it to start it and slowly you'll get the hang of it and you'll be alright for sometimes.
Later you can change to other jobs and other opportunity. If you do not start at first where will you end?
Start some where...

Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment